Accommodation – Grosvenor Hall
Situated in the grounds of a former manor house in Ashford, Grosvenor Hall is one of the UK's largest centres with a mix of historical buildings and some of the best adventure facilities in Europe. Grosvenor hall accommodates up to 630 people in a mix of en-suite and multi-bedded rooms. Sleeping 2 to 8 people in each cosy room, visitors can enjoy a well-deserved rest after a day full of sport and activities!
From the moment visitors enter the gates of Grosvenor Hall, they are immersed in the high-adrenaline excitement of the centre as they pass the £1m adventure park. As they explore the centre guests continue to discover everything Grosvenor Hall has to offer; including a 25,000 sq ft sports hall which caters for a wide range of indoor activities.
With over 40 different activities to choose from including zip wire, abseiling, leap of faith and canoe splash, at Grosvenor Hall you can expect a trip packed full of excitement. All of Grosvenor Hall's activities are led by a fully-qualified instructor, trained to encourage children to reach their goals. There is also a comprehensive range of evening activities on offer to keep your group entertained when the sun sets including campfire, disco, movie night and mini Olympics.
Rugby – Ashford Rugby Club
The rugby festival is held at Ashford RFC which boasts four quality full size pitches, ideal to host the festival. Independent referees are provided, and trophies awarded to winners in each age group.
Ashford RFC is a very well established club, boasting teams at every level from Under 6 – Adult in the men’s game and Under 13 - Adult in the women’s. Tagged as Kent’s friendliest club, they are looking forward to welcoming teams from near and far to enjoy the core values of rugby – fun, friendship and fraternity!
Prices and Inclusions
|Room Basis||Package Price|
|Multi-share half board||£141pp|
|Twin-share half-board (limited)||£159pp|
|Single-share half-board (limited)||£174pp|
- Two nights' accommodation on-site a Grosvenor Hall
- Bed linen included
- Half-board (Two breakfast, two evening meal, one lunch)
- Team entry into the Ashford Rugby Festival, playing to maximum time allowed under RFU regulations
- Trophies awarded to winning teams
- Two half-days of activities on-site at Grosvenor Hall with qualified instructors
- Evening entertainment programme on-site
- Shuttle bus to and from Grosvenor Hall and Ashford Rugby Club
- Assistance of Gullivers' representatives at all times
- 24 Hour Emergency Support with Gullivers Sports Travel
- Comprehensive first aid in attendance at Ashford Rugby Club and on-site at Grosvenor Hall
- Independent referees supplied
Reserve your teams space by paying an initial non-refundable deposit payment of £30 per person. Please ensure you read our Booking Conditions prior to submitting your deposit.
Final payment is required twelve weeks prior to departure.