The Ashford Rugby Festival will take place once again in Kent aimed at Under13/14 and 15 boys and Under 13 and 15 girls. This event is open to club and school teams to enjoy a competitive and fun weekend to end the season. The boys teams will be based at an activity centre in Ashford with the girls based at local hotels – enabling groups to combine enjoying team building activities in between playing competitive fixtures against teams from all over the UK and Europe.
Day 1 - Friday 26th April 2019:
- Arrival day - Gullivers representatives will assist you with check-in. You will then be free to explore the grounds and enjoy some evening activities.
- Evening meal included.
Day 2 - Saturday 27th April 2019:
- Following breakfast on-site at Grosvenor Hall, you will begin your first mixed day of rugby and activities! Each age group will have a rugby slot during the day, with the remaining time being used to enjoy the activities on-site at Grosvenor Hall.
- Activities Day 1
- Rugby Festival Slot 1
- Once your activities and rugby for the day are finished, you will have have the evening at leisure to either head off site for food or enjoy evening activities at Grosvenor Hall.
Day 3 - Sunday 28th April 2019:
- Today will follow a similar itinerary consisting of a mixed day of rugby at Ashford Rugby Club and activities on-site at Grosvenor Hall!
- Activities Day 2
- Rugby Festival Slot 2 - finals to be played today followed by a rugby celebrity trophy presentation.
- Once your activities and rugby for the day are finished, make your own way home at leisure.
Join us at what is a unique UK Junior Rugby Festival!